- Permitted Uses
- Availability of the Site
- Ownership of the Site
- Transmission of Information
- Your Conduct on our Site
- Creating an Account on our site
- Terms of Sale
- Modification of this Agreement
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright Policy and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- End User Communications
- Websites of Others
- Public Nature of Your Statements
- License Grant
- Choice of Law
- Referral System
- Additional Disclosures
The Site provides an interactive online service operated by SuppYo, consisting primarily of promotion and marketing services on behalf of certain merchants (“Merchants”) making vouchers for Merchant goods and services (“SuppYos”) available to its users. SuppYos may be purchased by SuppYo account holders and exchanged for goods and services from the issuing Merchants or other parties identified in the terms of the offer and subject to the Terms of Sale set forth below. As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree that:
- You are an individual person at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- Your use of this Site will at all times comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- If you elect to create an account:
- You may create only one account for your personal use;
- You may only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You may only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment, or, when offered, as a gift for another;
- You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account, and understand and agree that you are responsible for your own use and the use of your account by anyone you allow to access it.
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information is only about yourself, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete; and
You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. SuppYo retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
The content and information on this Site as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to us or our Merchants and other partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Site.
Because we do not control the security of the Internet or other networks you use to access the Site or communicate with us, we can’t be, and are not responsible for, the security of information that you choose to communicate with SuppYo and the Site while it is being transmitted. In addition, SuppYo is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your SuppYo account or in order to create multiple SuppYo accounts;
- Attempting to, or actually accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site and any and all functions and services provided by SuppYo;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site;
- Using the Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with SuppYo;
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
- Using the Site or any of its resources to solicit Site End Users, Merchants or other business partners of SuppYo to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with SuppYo, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals;
- Using any End User or Merchant information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- Exceeding or attempting to exceed quantity limits when purchasing SuppYos or otherwise using any SuppYo account to purchase SuppYos for resale, or for speculative, false, fraudulent or any other purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement and the terms of a specific offer on the Site;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through this Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission.
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any SuppYo) without our express written permission;
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of SuppYo, our Merchants or our services; or
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
If you create an account on our Site, you may only create and hold one account that you are solely responsible for managing. Your account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, combined or otherwise shared with any other person. If you violate any of these limitations we may terminate your account and, without limitation, you may forfeit any pending, current or future promotional account credits and any unredeemed SuppYos in your account. If we terminate your account, you may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless we formally invite you. If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site or in connection with your SuppYo account, your account will be terminated immediately and we reserve the right to hold you liable for any and all damages that we suffer, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities and to notify your Internet Service Provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of the Site.
SuppYos purchased on the Site by you as a SuppYo account holder, are special promotional offers that you purchase from participating Merchants through our service. The SuppYos are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the SuppYo. The Merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the SuppYo. By placing an order for a SuppYo, you make an offer to purchase the SuppYo you have selected pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, the terms on the SuppYo itself and any additional, deal specific terms advertising the SuppYo at the time of purchase (the “Fine Print”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Fine Print, the Fine Print will govern.
There are two separate parts to each SuppYo: (a) the purchase value and (b) the promotional value. Together the purchase value and the promotional value add up to the full offer value of the SuppYo and appears in the upper right hand corner of the SuppYo voucher. The purchase value is the amount you pay to buy a SuppYo. The purchase value does not expire until it is used or refunded. The promotional value is the “added” value of the SuppYo – the amount in excess of the purchase value. The promotional value will expire by the date stated on the face of the SuppYo unless applicable law prohibits the promotional value from expiring. For example, if you pay $10 for a SuppYo that gets you $40 of goods or services from a Merchant, the full offer value is $40, the purchase value is $10 (and that amount dos not expire until it is used or is refunded), and the promotional value is $30 and it expires on the date stated on the SuppYo (unless expiration of the promotional value is prohibited by law).
If the redeeming Merchant refuses to honor a SuppYo, SuppYo will refund the purchase value of the SuppYo in the original form of payment, or will credit your SuppYo account with an equivalent number of SuppYo “Bucks” for future purchases on the Site. SuppYo Bucks do not expire. Need a refund or have a question? Email SuppYo at support@SuppYo.com.
Refunds may take up to thirty (30) days to process.
- Unauthorized use, reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of SuppYos is prohibited.
- Taxes and gratuities are not included in the value of the SuppYo and, if applicable, may be charged to you separately by the Merchant when you redeem the SuppYo.
- If applicable, shipping and handling fees are not included in the value of the SuppYo and may be charged to you separately by the Merchant when you redeem the SuppYo.
- The promotional value of SuppYos may not be combined with any other voucher, coupon, or promotion. If the promotional value of your SuppYo has expired, you may combine the purchase value with any other voucher, coupon or promotion pertaining to the redeeming Merchant shown on the SuppYo.
- Your SuppYos may only be used at the Merchant named on the face of the SuppYo and the promotional value is redeemable only toward the goods or services listed on the SuppYo.
- Use of a SuppYo for certain services and goods - such as alcoholic beverages - is subject to applicable state and local laws.
- SuppYos are not reloadable.
- SuppYos are not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- SuppYos are transferrable but SuppYo will refund the person who actually paid for the SuppYo.
The Merchant is the issuer of the SuppYo and is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a SuppYo or not. You waive and release SuppYo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a SuppYo or the services/goods it provides in connection with it.
We also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the Site including, but not limited to requirements for access or use.
Everything located on or in this Site is the exclusive property of SuppYo or is being used with permission. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF SuppYo IS PROHIBITED. Any violation of this requirement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and any Microsite contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. SuppYo owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. you may download, print, and/or save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of SuppYo or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or agree to make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
SuppYo is a trademark of SuppYo, Inc. It, together with other trademarks that are located within or on the Site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with SuppYo shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of SuppYo, unless such mark or site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of SuppYo unless otherwise stated.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. SuppYo does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. you will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this Site, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted SuppYo the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User's personal use. You also grant SuppYo the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Site.
SuppYo reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you or any other End User who infringes third-party copyrights.
If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by an End User in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you shall provide SuppYo with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact information for SuppYo’s DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement at support@SuppYo.com.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER SuppYo, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR VOUCHERS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. THE SITE IS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SuppYo HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We will make every reasonable effort to resolve any disagreements that you have with SuppYo. If those efforts fail, by using this Site you agree that any claim, dispute, or controversy you may have against SuppYo arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with this Agreement this Site or the purchase or sale of any SuppYo(s), shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”). You agree further that: (a) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and SuppYo; (b) the arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (c) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only your and/or SuppYo’s individual claims; and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (d) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, SuppYo will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (e) with the exception of subpart (c) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (c) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor SuppYo shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute.
SuppYo in some instances allows you and other End Users to use the Site to express opinions and communicate through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other communication facilities that may be offered on or through the Site from time to time (collectively “Communities”). SuppYo shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content within the Communities at any time, for any reason, including to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by SuppYo, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, SuppYo shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the Communities that SuppYo, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, and/or other messages or postings of any kind made by you or any other End User to the Communities (collectively, “Statements”), are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SuppYo.
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk.
You understand and agree that all Statements are public and not private. Any other person (whether or not a user of SuppYo’s services) may read your Statements without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information (as defined in our Privacy Statement) in your Statements. SuppYo does not control or endorse any Statement found in any part of the Communities, and we specifically disclaim any liability concerning the Statements and the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Communities, including any objectionable content. Any and all Statements you post to our Site are not confidential.
By posting Statements or other information on or through the Communities, you grant SuppYo a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Statements alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. Your license of any Statements or information submitted above extends to use for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose, without limitation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SuppYo, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Site or any use of the Site in violation of these Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release SuppYo from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or inaction by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a SuppYo, and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
- General. The SuppYo Referral Bonus Program ("SRB Program") is a program that allows you to receive a payment from SuppYo ("Bonus") into your Paypal account for referring a user that makes a purchase ("Referred User") through SuppYo. To participate in the SRB Program, you must comply with all of these requirements, and have a SuppYo account that is in good standing.
- Referred Users. The Referred User must be an individual or business with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. You may not obtain names for referrals from group email addresses, third party bulk mailing lists, customer lists, or other similar sources. You may not send unsolicited e-mails ("Spam"). If you send Spam, SuppYo may immediately and permanently close your account. You may not refer yourself for the SRB Program.
- Bonus Requirements. In order for you to receive a Bonus, the Referred User must: (1) sign up for a free account at SuppYo.com through your Referral link provided by SuppYo; (2) become a verified user; and (3) not already have a SuppYo account at the time of the referral. All of these steps must be completed prior to you being eligible for a Bonus. SuppYo may discontinue or modify the SRB Program at any time by providing you with thirty days’ notice. In the event that the SRB Program is discontinued, you will receive the Bonus for all of your Referred Users that have satisfied all of the requirements in this section prior to the discontinuation date of the SRB Program. For all referrals, you must have a SuppYo account in good standing. All conditions must be met before the Bonus expires.
- Bonus Amount. When a referred user makes a purchase, you will receive 2 % of the purchase amount. Additionally, you will receive
2% of all purchases made through 5 levels, less any chargebacks, refunds, and reversals. For example, you are considered Level 1. Any purchase you make, you will receive
If you refer someone, they are considered level 2 and you'll receive
2% of their purchases.
If they refer someone, they are considered level 3 and you'll also receive
2% of their purchases.
If they refer someone, they are considered level 4 and you'll also receive
2% of their purchases.
If they refer someone, they are considered level 5 and you'll also receive
2% of their purchases.
View the Income Calculator to get a better idea of how this works.
- Initial Payout. When the balance of earned referral cash reaches reaches $50.00 USD and has become verified a payment in the amount earned will be sent to your paypal account.
No waiver by either you or SuppYo of any breach or default or failure to exercise any right allowed under this Agreement is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default or a waiver or forfeiture of any similar or future rights under our Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect. If any provision of our Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement, and the remaining portions of our Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
SuppYo is located in Houston, TX.
If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.